18/03/2011

I know it's friday night and most of you may be doing a lot of other interesting things but I feel a desperate urge to do my homework. indeed. it seems that I have so much stuff to do that 2 days of weekend would be a way too little. and that's why I decided to 
stay longer at school and do some homework. of course I could do this at home but there I have so much other important and urgent stuff to do. for example this really awesome awesomeness! believe it or not but I've just spent there about 1,5 hour doing.... ....eeerm...what??? well, not to say it was nothing but let's say it was a rest I deserved.

my plans for the weekend are obvious: studying hard! let's hope it won't hurt that much. 

have a nice weekend everyone!!!
xoxo



photos || private

No comments:

Post a Comment