07/05/2011

it's crowded and cold in my secret life

at the very beginning I should apologize you guys for not posting anything yesterday. but I just couldn't brace myself as I was tired as a fuck.

yesterday I had my finals in english. both, basic and extended levels. from the very morning I was a little bundle of nerves as my imagination was a way too vivid and was trying to tell me that friday, 6th May 2011 will be some kind of a chapter of accidents. as it turned out later, it was a wild goose chase.

the basic level was pretty easy. we even weren't asked to write anything formal. in fact, this made me kinda unhappy as I'd been memorising all those sophisticated phrases to impress the examiners. let's hope I did so, anyway.

then I had more that 3 hours of free time to do who-knows-what with God-knows-who. I took my mind a walk, ate something, came back to school to revise dies und das. 

and then, at 2 p.m. it was time for the roll of thunder! the first part of the extended level wasn't that bad and I'm proud to say I dealt with it within less than 60 minutes. but then I had to wait about 1,5 hour for the second part of the exam. the waiting was driving me mad as I was cold and extremely tired. 

and so came the most awaited second part of the extended exam. let's say it was 'interesting'. I still can't find any better word to describe it although I've already collected myself. so I'll leave it as it is.

when I came back home, I was a bit dead so the only thing I could do was going to bed. I fell asleep at 8 p.m. and woke up at 9 a.m. never in my life have I experienced so much love from my own bed. my dear, keeping me warm for more than 12 hours was very very kind of you and I'm grateful. indeed.

xoxo





photos || weheartit



No comments:

Post a Comment