04/05/2011

in the endless sky we are but one

wow! the first day of final exams was much more better that I thought it'd be! I'm really proud of myself and the amount of knowledge I've already shown that it's even pretty hard to describe.

I guess I should start from the very beginning, right?

I woke up at 4:00 am. yep, a way too early. but somehow I couldn't sleep. but who would? one of the most important days of my life was about to come and, to be candid, I had no clue what to expect. there were some gossips about various books but I was trying not to feel the pressure. of course it was impossible. that is why after opening my eyes and checking facebook, I took my notes and started reading. actually, I had no idea what to begin with. so I read a few words about Norwid and then moved onto polish modern literature and then it was time for Albert Camus. 

then it was time to get dressed, eat something, go to the church and so came the most important moment. so it started.

I was extremely pleased to analyse and compare poems by Mickiewicz and Pawlikowska-Jasnorzewska as I like both of them. and of course I could add some extra information that should make my essay more interesting (I hope so).

then I had 2 hours break. I ate sushi and revised some stuff before the extended level.

yep! the extended level!!! it was a real fairytale. I was supposed to compare two works: one by Tuwim (well, I can't say I'm into him but...) and the other by Osiecka (actually it was my favourite poem, known to most of us as a song). and I was supposed to focus on the role of dance itself in both of these poems. what more could I ask for?! as some of you probably know  the role of dance in polish literature is the subject I'm preparing for my speking exam!!! so I'm really close to the subject and today I could finally use it. 

I was really on cloud nine!!! well, I still am and I could kiss and hug everyone around me. hahahahhaha.

so, as you can see, I'm in an excellent mood and I guess I'm also quite optimistic about tomorrow (m a t h s!!!).

xoxo







photos || weheartit

No comments:

Post a Comment