10/06/2011

I did send you a note on the wind for to read

there's nothing better than a cup of hot chocolate with vanilla and cinnamon when it's raining cats and dogs and you're sitting comfortably in your room. a delicious enjoyment, in a word. anyway I decided to squeeze out into the town for a short walk just to step off the treadmill and clear my head. I can't say I came to any in-depth conclusion but there are certain things in my life I have to dwell upon at times.

yesterday I was doing a small research on tourist attractions in Silesia. I came across some photos of Nikiszowiec. it's a housing estate in Katowice. well, some may probably think there's nothing to laud but this place (its architecture, history, atmosphere and people) has always been some kind of an inspiration to me. maybe it's not the place where I'd love to settle in for the rest of my life (I guess it's reserved for the natives). anyway it seems to me that the Nikiszowiec estate lives its own way and it's one of those places where you can easily lose  sense of time.

I guess I need some holiday as I've been feeling all in for the last few weeks and I'm slowly becoming an awkward customer.

besos :*:*:*








photos || private, nikiszowiec.pl

No comments:

Post a Comment