02/05/2011

so close to the king and all of his men

I've put a huge heat on myself trying to revise as much as possible before the day X that is about to come. as I'm about to fly into a rage, I decided to drop in and write this and that. 

apart from pulling my socks up all the time and acting with a streak of theatricality I've been spending mouse miles surfing the net and looking for any inspiration. and I've found a lot of earworms that keep disturbing me anytime I try to learn. but nevermind. I've always been learning with good music.

+ I guess I'm experiencing some kind of a frisson!!! I still haven't figured out where does it come from but I can feel it growing inside me. it's like something huge is coming up and I'm included.

xoxo


photo || private

No comments:

Post a Comment