22/04/2011

I'm not a human if you say I'm not

easter's coming!!!

my whole family is as busy as a bee. and so am I! but of course I'm busy in a different way. yep, it's so predictable that I've been learning and building my skills having fun with retouching photos. 

spring's in full bloom. it's so warm and the smell of fresh air in the early morning makes me so tickled pink. still, I can't help spending mouse miles with my lovely computer so the fresh air lives its own way.

well, well, it's time to come back to Sir Thaddeus, or the Last Lithuanian Foray: A Nobleman's Tale from the Years of 1811 and 1812 in Twelve Books of Verse. it's such an amazing book. believe it or not. but it really is. I can't believe I used to hate it when I was younger. 

so guys! time to pull our socks up!!! the final countdown begins

xoxo


photo || weheartit

No comments:

Post a Comment